Skip to main content

So i have just picked up a new vertigo in a store going out of business. It was in the "all sales final" part. I went and looked it over and every thing seemed alright except for the bulbs were missing, the hanging bracket was missing, and the fuse holder was broken. So i bought it and replaced the fuse holder. We tried it out with no bulbs in it and it worked. What I need to know is does any one know where i can get bulbs and a bracket?

Peace
-Tekno
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I will go with the metal idea but what size are the holes on the truss rods? (i don't have any trusses, actually this is my first piece of dj equipment). And There were two different bulbs but one was cheaper than the other and there was no difference between the two. Which one should i pick? (i did a little research on the parts list)

Peace
-Tk
quote:
Originally posted by Freestyle:
[qb]By the time you buy all the stuff and make it you it will be not worth it, steel is not that easy bend.[/qb]

Steel isn't hard to find... I made a truss using stuff I have at home didn't cost me a cent, and it took less than 2 hours to make... And steel is easy to bend if you get the right stuff... It's called an anvil, and hammer...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.