Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Casey
I just got one pulled into our service department the reason you are getting the circle look is because of the led's themselves. The light you would be looking for is something like the Mega Bar or the Megal Pixel. The other thing you can do if you don't want to switch to a different unit is to buy a diffusion sheet to put over that which will span the light output wider. I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to give me a call 800-322-6337 ext 521
Thanks for the help Jason. I guess that makes sense. With the filter, how much wider of a wash do you get?

I looked at the different bars available, but don't really want anything that long and bulky.

The Chauvet 200bs put out a really good wash, but it's a circular wash, so it Vs when next to a wall. I have found some led kits with 400 some odd 5mm LEDs that do what I want, but are a bit more expensive.
CMBDJ the LSF1010 stuff i told you about I know for a fact that Elation has it in stock. This stuff will take a circle beam and turn it square for sure. give the elation sales guy's a call. You got to see the stuff to believe it. i saw it at LDI and it blew me away as well as a lot of other cool products yet to hit the market.
(866) 245-6726 toll free ask for sales. the product is LSF1010. (light shaping filter)
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.