Thank you for your reply. It’s looks like the “Move” isn’t shipping until May. I’d assume y’all would have a better handle on it by then. In case there isn’t a profile set up for it by then, do you think on of the existing GigBAR profiles would work? 

Thank you! I'm have an GigBAR Move issue maybe you can help me with. So I've got my GigBAR Move connected to MyDMX Go via an iPad. When I select the 35 channel mode the 4 small strode lights stay on and the laser does not function. When I try the 17 channel mode the laser and the darby do not function. Help? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes this is what we warn all users about, MyDMX GO at it's heart is a Pan and Tilt and RGB Effects Engine, that's all it is. The Multi FX bars and even normal effects lights are really tricky to control on the app, and don't even get me started on DMX lasers! Hahaha. 
your best option is to pick a mode you like and then go to the channel faders and us them to over ride things for your presets. but at the end of the day, the Gigbar Move or any Gigbar is not ideally suited for the app.   

Add Reply

Likes (0)