Skip to main content

I have a 1.5 year old accuspot 300 that is jerking around. The unit is hanging upside down from the ceiling. It works for a period of time then all the sudden it thinks its home position is centered straight down, instead of tucked up. What this does is when the next cue/program is called it goes into its tucked position and just jerks around like it's stuck up there.

I'm thinking either the stepper motor is going or the tilt sensor is out of whack.

Any help is appreciated. I will more than likely just buy the parts from ADJ so, I'd like to know what exactly to get.

Brandon
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Is this unit mounted on or near a ceiling, and if so, what is the ceiling's composition?

I'm wondering that it may be in an area that is getting excessive dust, which in turn is then causing problems which don't show up until they get critical.

Trying to help you avoid a future repair part if that's the case. Or, depending on the cost of the repair, and since you seem comfortable doing some repairs yourself, maybe you can just chalk it up to "the cost of doing business".

I know dust getting into gears and grease is NOT a good combination. It just creeps up on you and then one day you've got wierd stuff going on.

Definately see what Support says and then maybe get transfered over to sales for the part(s).

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.