Skip to main content

When i revers the pan and tilt on 2 of my fixture they do not exactly line up perfectly... If i have the right next to eachother the one with the pan and/or tilt reversed is a bit lower that the one in the normal mode.... Is there a way to correct this or is it just something I am going to have to live with.
Also is there a way using the built in chases from a contoller to be able to change the color or add a gobo to the built in chases,,,,they are some nice features but only in white open kinda blows...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Second questions first What controller?
first question reversing should give same results only remember the starting point is from the opposite end and will only line up if you record it that way. another way of explaing it. if you have a line 110 steps long and you statr from the right and someone else starts from the left. walk 52 step towards each other, you wouldn't be at the same place when you stop.
Support,
It it with a NSI 24/48 console... However when the are put to default postion the 2 that are reversed are not the same as the ones that are not.. I totally understand how the revers pan and tilt works.... Also if i remember right they also do this when only running the internal programs as well......

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.