Skip to main content

I recently purchased an Accu Roller 250 system that cam with a pre-programmed DMX Partner. There was no documentation with the DMX Partner indication what the pre programmed chaes are and how many fixtures the program is for. Do I set the fixtures to 1, 9, 17 and 25? Is there a program that I can use to edit the files that I download to my PC from the DMX partner, a pice of software that will translate the data into scene, fixture value etc? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kevin
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hello and welcome and merry christmas! i think usually when they sell a system with a preprogrammed controller there are programs for all four lights in the whole package. so im guessing all of them. and ur addresses are spot on. u can buy compuware and just run ur lights straight outta that! if u have a laptop it would be great. all u need is ur lights and ur comp. and ur set to go! as far as translating it with compuware im not aure maybe u need a different dmx recorder! my two watts! jingles out!
Thanks for the reply jingles. I turn out that the unit is programmed for all four lights but there is a problem. In nearly every step of every sequence the channel 7 is at 255. This places the light into a built in audio activated mode which seems to ignore all the other commands. It is a work in progress.

Thanks, Kevin
yeah i think they do that cause they assume you will be running them to sound ALL the time so that is why that is prob. like that! i don't know how you are gonna change that cause i don't think u can change individual values due to there are no faders or channell adjustment knobs on the dmx partner. do you have an other controller?? jingles! Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.