Skip to main content

Hey guys...

I was kind of happy when I saw the new update for mydmx 3.0 which was April 23, 2019, because all of mac editions was crashing everytime on my iMac. I thought this will works finally properly, but NO - still crashing.

Admin or anybody !!!
Please let me know what is wrong !!!

my configuration:
iMac (27-inch, Mid 2010)
3,2 GHz Intel Core i3
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB

I know, this is not the highest configuration in the world, but this should be enough for this kind of software.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here is what i got from the developers on your crashing. 
"Our developers have reported that it is indeed the 'window enhancement software’ crash. In addition to the below software and other variants of that software. Look at the Mac Accessibility settings, and see which programs are listed. We have had reports of the software too like Live Enhancement Suite causing the crash, which is a plugin window for Ableton Live. Unticking this should resolve the issue."

Hi, there are no known compatibility issues with those programs, however it does kind of sound like a lot is going on at once if all of these programs are active and in-use at the same time. And this would be compounded if  the machine does't have the specs to handle all of these programs running at once.

Is Auto save turned on? If yes, turn it off and see if  that helps. Also be sure you are running the latest April 2019 release.   

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.