Skip to main content

My First Bridge failed me several times, so I bought a second device. Used it several times, in different situations - and the second one did NOT let me down. Think the first one is (a bit) defective, I will return it one of these days for repair/replacement.

By the way: I added a cheap repeater, close to the Bridge. Now I have the 5GHz as well, works great!

After doing the updates on both the ipad and the app, I thought I had the problem solved. Fast forward to last night for the first show since testing it out at home. Everything was working perfectly for about 10 minutes then all of sudden it abruptly stopped and it was the same old "waiting for device to become available " message. I think I'm done with this device as it seems like its got too many problems. Going back to the airstream bridge. It might be a lot more work programming scenes  and shows but I never had the issues that I'm experiencing with the mydmxgo

Hi! I am trying to run my purchased dmxgo from either an Ipad 5 th gen or an fire tablet app (Same ones I use to run my asteras kits) and its been impossible. Wifi signal would not show up in the wifi list of the ipad at all and it shows in the firetablet as Smart DMX Interface 188480 "NOT IN RANGE". I have spent the last three days updating reseting and playingaround with them and nothing. Also, I havent found "ANY" type of troubleshoot documentation for these issues. I am starting a small shoot on the road and want to be completely wireless.

Any suggestions, Ideas of how to fix his?

thanks

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.