Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The program that does the update doesn't use COM, it uses HID USB. No driver is needed for the update. Also, did you confirm that you have an older version of firmware? V3 has been around for quite a while now.

The other Windows program that's used to configure the bridge settings does use COM over USB and requires a driver that's included when you download the program. This is a separate program that's not related to doing firmware updates.

Okey, by putting the bridge in bootloader mode via the Ipad I managed to connect it through USB and update the firmware to v3. Put the arcnet settings on and now try to use the light rider/mydmx go with the airstream bridge. 

It sees the airstream bridge in the light rider app, but it seems it is only working when you buy the license. But nowhere on the website you can buy this license. 

So ADJ, what is the idea? How do we make this work?

I also found the problem, this purchase won't work on a android device, but only on the Ipad. Was a bit shocked the price was 148 euro for the european market. Which is the same price for the entire "mydmx go set".

When I buy the Mydmx Go set. Can I also use the light rider app with my Airstream bridge; or is that one restricted to the hardware of the mydmx go?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.