Skip to main content

I am having trouble with my saved effects, shows, and scenes working like normal using Airstream DMX. I have (4) Q Spot 260 LEDs, (2) Slim Par H6s, and (1) Freedom Strip bridged within the app. The lights/effects/shows/scenes have worked well for years at my place of work. The other day I was asked to assign more descriptive button names to each lighting fixture in the Airstream DMX App. I did so, but now none of the many many scenes, effects, and shows that we had programmed by a professional years ago are no longer working. Did I mess everything up by changing the button names of each of the "profiles"? If so, is this fixable? Please help!!! My bosses are pissed!

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I changed the button names and nothing else. However, I did press save after changing the button names for each fixture I was changing (which I realize now was unnecessary) and it told me that there was already a file with that name and asked if I wanted to overright it. I said, yes. Lastly, I was on the lighting wifi. Any ideas on what may be able to be done to reverse what I did?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.