Skip to main content

Hi!

I have a couple of questions. If I run two inno pocket spot, with a single dmx-cable between, they are synced up pretty good in sound active mode. However if I run them in a dmx-chain and set them both to sound active in mydmx 2, they doesn’t really sync any more. Their movements are close to perfect but colors and gobos are out of sync. Of course I could remove them from dmx and use the remote control but that could interfere with other fixtures. I will also lose the control over them. It is the same story for a lot of other adj-fixtures I got. Pocket rolls, inno roll hp etc.

My best solution so far is to use mydmx -> dmx splitter -> a cable to each fixture type. When all cables are connected they are controlled with dmx and when I remove one cable from the splitter, that “group” goes to sound active mode, master and sl1’s.

Is there a better solution?

Also, working with the effects generator and 10-20 fixtures is a pain, is there any possibility to download the internal programs that are already in the fixtures? Like a scene for mydmx?

Since mydmx only run one scene at the time, is it possible to run multiple scenes with multiple interfaces and/or multiple dmx-universes? Or can you recommend an other product that will work? Or even better, will “mydmx 3” handle multiple scenes? That can’t be to hard to fix Smiler

Sorry for bad English!

/Micke, Sweden
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.