Skip to main content

Hey everyone. Here is my situation. I figured out how to midi trigger scenes from logic X to MyDmx 2.0. This works flawlessly until I hook up the dongle. Once I do that, the option to click 'learn midi command' is no longer available. I guess what appears to happen is that once the dongle is hooked up, it cancels out any midi. I also tried to plug up my M Audio midi keyboard to try to learn midi notes from it and trigger them, and it's the exact same problem, there is no option to 'learn midi command' Any help would be awesome, thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Then there is your answer. The Buddy by default doesn't give you MIDI, or Easy Remote or 3D viewer support, you have to upgrade to the full version on the webstore to get those features.
to upgrade it is either 50 USD a year for a yearly subscription, or pay a one-time fee of 199 USD and never have to worry about paying for the full features again.

http://store.dmxsoft.com is the link you need to register your Buddy and then purchase an upgrade and/or add Live channels or standalone channels.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.