Skip to main content

I am needing a profile for the Antari SW-250x snow machine. I didn't see one in dropbox unless it is listed differently.

It is probably simple. Here is the info.

DMX CONTROL OPERATION
SW-250 has on-board DMX control and the addressing is via LCD control panel. SW-250 uses 1 channel to control output on/off and volume. The channel has a value range from 0 to 255. The on/off function can also be programmed with a DMX controller or DMX control software used by lighting and effects operator. Channel A
11-255 = ON (1%-100%)
0-10 = OFF
If the value of channel A is set between 0 to 10, the unit is off.
While the value is set between 11 to 255, the unit is on.
Note: Once DMX cable is connected to the unit, then the LCD control panel, W-1 transmitter and HC-1 controller connected cannot be used.
Last edited by Former Member

Hi There, Any idea when the next Scan Library update will be coming out?! I understand there won't be any more 1.0 releases, but there was a promise to support the scan library & bug fixes right? Is there anyone else out there that is in the same boat as me? If so, maybe folks are just not voicing their needs? (or even worse, silently giving up on 1.0?) Since March, I've bought several fixtures that don't have 1.0 profiles yet. Several are Chauvet fixtures, and it's been so frustrating that I've even thought about switching to Show Express... but I LOVE MyDMX and ADJ! My Chauvet Freedom Par RGBA are 5-channel, but I can only use them in 4-channel manual RGBA with a custom profile I created. I am SO thankful you included the functionality for custom profiles, since I have 2 other new fixtures that I have fully functional by making my own profiles. If any other users out there are doing the same thing, it would be great to be able to share our home-grown profiles while we're waiting for Scan Library updates. Maybe create a sub-forum for that?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys I am the Artist of Who made me a Princess Manhwa Please Check my art and Support me please.

My Art on Wiki Fandom: https://who-made-me-princess.f...ade_Me_Princess_Wiki 

How does a ceiling fan cool/warm a room?

Affordable ceiling fans are a standard home cooling and ventilation option. They are inexpensive, simple to install, and provide a cool breeze during the hot summer. Many people, however, may need to fully comprehend how affordable ceiling fans work to cool or heat a space.

First and foremost, affordable ceiling fans do not indeed lower or raise the temperature of a space. Instead, they provide a wind-chill effect, making you feel more relaxed or warmer. This is because fans circulate air around the room, creating a wind that cools or heats the skin.

Ceiling fans can cool in the summer by moving air and providing a breeze that helps drain sweat from the skin. This evaporation process cools the body and makes you feel more at ease. The fan's blow also helps to distribute hot air that may be trapped near the ceiling, resulting in a more uniform temperature across the room.

Ceiling fans can still be beneficial for temperature regulation in the cold. For the blades to spin in the opposite direction, most affordable ceiling fans contain a reverse switch. Warm air that has ascended to the ceiling is pushed back into the room when the blades revolve in reverse. This can help maintain a more consistent temperature across the room while minimizing the strain on your heating system.

It's helpful to look at the theory behind how great cooling devices create a wind-chill effect. When air passes over your skin, the rate of evaporation from the skin's surface increases. This evaporation process necessitates the use of energy, which is obtained from the skin, making you feel cooler. This is comparable to how perspiration cools your body while you exercise.

Related post: Hunt the best deals with Ceilingfansliving

Affordable ceiling fans operate by creating a breeze that circulates air around the room. The fan blades push air downward, forming a column of air that passes across the room. This produces a wind-chill effect, making you feel several degrees cooler. The faster the blades rotate, the more air is moved and the more significant the wind-chill impact.

It's vital to note that ceiling fans work best in spaces that aren't too hot or cold. If the temperature is too high, the fan may not generate sufficient wind to relieve cooling. If the temperature is too low, the fan may produce a draft, making you feel even colder. In these cases, it is preferable to alter the thermostat or use a different heating or cooling system.

Ceiling fans can be used with other temperature control methods to create a more comfortable environment. An outdoor ceiling fan, for example, can circulate cool air from an air conditioning unit or disseminate warm air from a heating system. This helps maintain a more consistent temperature across the room, lowering energy costs and improving comfort.

Finally, ceiling fans do not change the temperature of a room. Instead, they provide a wind-chill effect, making you feel more relaxed or warmer. Ceiling fans can produce a soothing breeze in the summer, helping to drain sweat from the skin and distribute heated air from the ceiling. They can be used in the winter to force warm air back into the room, generating a more uniform temperature.

The physics behind ceiling fans is the wind-chill effect, which occurs when air travels over the skin and enhances the evaporation rate. If you understand how they work, you can utilize ceiling fans to create a more comfortable environment in your house.

Source: Ceiling Fans Living: the ultimate guide

Last edited by Karren Brady

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.