Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey Casey. I don't know. I would say put the displays facing you. That way you can see the displays if there are any dmx issues. i would say make sure the home position is the same direction on all of them. That way it is like they are in line on a truss but not. gives you better reference for pan and tilt effects I think. Make sense?
Sincerely,
In my testing today I've found that with fixtures in a circle...kind of like 4 totems around a dance floor represents.....it's best to have the "front" of the 5rs faced inward. Doing it where they face forward or left or right, throws too much light OFF of the dance floor area insdie the totems. I'll see how the 3D testing and programming looks IRL tomorrow.
Played with the fixtures on Saturday...ended up changing the setup and hanging the 5rs on truss. In doing so, I saw on the underside of the fixture "FRONT"on one side. WAY TO GO!Everything ran great. Facing the fixture to the front as indicated on the bottom had the best effect. Until I saw the underside, I had no idea which side was front. I Hope to have photos to post soon.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.