Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

...i was running 3 mighty scans for a while and it did not look off center at all. i would definitly suggest getting a third unit. i disagree that dj scans do not make a good light show. while they may not be as bright as more expensive units and may not be as 'precise' they do put on a good show...keep it fogged out!
First of all, DJ Scans do not have very good motors. They are great as starter scanners, but they are very choppy. Look for a scan tron. Secondly, a good centerpiece would be the multi-star 2 $500 street price, get it if you have the budget. Or a rolling star 2 would be an option on a budget. Great Light. Hope I was some help.
ok man, it looks like you need that faultline to make this decision for you. Depending on what other lights you have, i recommend you getting a DJscan/RG, but dont get another regular dj scan. If you want more of a centerpiece effect i totaly think you should get a fasinator. DJ steph called it first, but its my favority over head and ground effect light. You cant go wrong getting a fasinator. But if another scanner is what you want, and you want the internal programs to carry over, get a DJRG!

Your out of the box thinker,
Bryan JDnacirema (read it back words!) Roll Eyes Big Grin I guess i am pretty lame. lol

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.