Skip to main content

Reply to "XSP 10A Speaker faulty."

Still no response from ADJ europe support, and the shop i bought them from say they don't have any stock to replace the speaker....i don't see why a shop should sell a product if the product needs to be shipped from the manufacturer.
I actually feel like returning both speakers and getting my money back under my statutary rights as a consumer.....it's been over a week now since i reported this faulty speaker and communications from both ADJ Europe and the shop i bought the speakers from has been very poor....and here is me thinking of buying
2xADJ hyper gems
2xADJ colour burst 8's
1xADJ mystic
and the dj stand with the lighting bar above it.
so that's another £800GBP or more.
It's the shop i bought the speakers from that i'm annoyed at most as it seems they don't carry stock, and when you buy from them they don't tell you the speakers are not in stock and have to be shipped from ADJ Europe....any other shop would contact you to tell you they didn't have the speakers in stock....but no this shop thedjshop.co.uk took the money from my bank account and when the speakers didn't arrive within a week i phoned them and it was then i was told they were being shipped from ADJ europe.
i have small paying gigs coming up in 2 weeks which i was going to use the XSP 10A's for....but now i have only one of them and i'm gonna have to lug my behringer eurolive B412DSP's with me and they weigh 65lbs each.
I'm not a happy chappy.