Skip to main content

Reply to "wow"

As for H E S, there is some being used in conjunction with several other brands as well on the last Floyd tour. Very few touring rigs are made up of entirely exclusive brands.

I also saw some of the Patend lights on a tour sometime back...they were used very sparingly, but to great effect with their blazing speed.

I also saw 4 Pro-Gressors with clear lenses...yes, these were what they were as I could plainly see them during the rig strike and they made for an awesome effect...and this was in a very large lighting rig using a Vari*ety Wink of lighting with over 80 heads.

I must say, those Pro-Gressors are pretty bright with clear lenses!

As for Fault...I feel you're at fault here passing bad information...Personally I've been doing sound & lighting for well over 20 years, have been involved with major national touring acts and feel qualified to speak about this issue...and point out obvious misinformation.

Funny thing about those Pro-Gressors when I spoke to the LD for that rig...he indicated that one of the coolest effects in this lighting rig consisting of heads who's average price is $6000 is the effect he gets from 4 simple lights from AMDJ for less than $200 each...sure doesn't seem to help your point here now does it?!

Bob