Skip to main content

Reply to "Won't Connect"

Key4Quality posted:
Jingles8302 posted:

Hi everyone, yes i am a bit more active on the FB group, than i am here, sorry.

We've confirmed today that it is in fact an app issue, and we should have a fix for ALL of these issues both waiting to connect and Error 66 within a day or two, basically waiting for app store to update the apps to the fixed version. so give us another 48 hours and all should be well. 
We sincerely apologize for the issues  too! This came out of nowhere!  

Jingles8302 - you’re James, an ADJ employee? Please please please quit Facebook (I call it Faecesbook...) and the “fake news” posted there, stick to this serious forum please. And help us out when there is a problem. I’m having problems with my (two!) Airstream bridges, not responding to pan/tilt effects when using the PRO-app for instance, would be great if you could solve this.

Hi, yes James an ADJ employee. While i respect your opinion, Facebook has been a great tool for our user as well as me personally, so we'll be keeping our humble user groups, which actually we haven't had any issues in any of our groups, really, people coming together for a common goal and interest has proved to be successful for us. 

I'm sure Ken will be of help in resolving your issues with the airstream bridge DMX. I will talk with him about them as well in just a bit.