Skip to main content

Reply to "VMS4 Fixes for Headphones, Master, and Microphones"

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Paul:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Freshfluke:
while the current version is sold with VDJ LE, the future version will be sold with traktor LE.

I hope you are not talking about VMS4 Traktor which is about 1770$ (1300 euros) and it's available in some stores in Romania.
I don't get it, why the Traktor version it's so expensive? It costs three times more than the velocity version... Confused
At that price I could buy the Pioneer's DDJ T1 which I don't know if it's better than vms4 traktor but it's a Pioneer and I think it has more functions than any other controller (as I've seen in the official presentation video). I've used some Pioneer cd players and I know how they "feel" like. Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Freshfluke:
check also http://vms4.eu for news! Smiler

Trust me, I am doing that, daily. Smiler

Dear Mr. Paul,

we don´t know how / why this information was published, but it is definitely not correct!!!

The launch date for VMS4 - Traktor Edition is planned in the early summer of 2011.
The street (market) price will approximately be between € 500.00 and € 600.00 EUR.

It will be a little more expensive than VMS4 - VDJ Edition, but it will include VMS4 Traktor LE Software (4 Decks) and a new VMS4-Traktor-Frontplate!

So you don´t need to be afraid that VMS4 Traktor Edition will be as expensive as advertised by some stores in Romania!!!

Please send an email to service@adjgroup.eu, with link(s) of that stores?

Thank you in advance!

If you have any further question, please contact service@adjgroup.eu!

Best Regards,

ADJ Europe Support Team