Skip to main content

Reply to "VMS4 Fixes for Headphones, Master, and Microphones"

I agree with all of you here i watched one of the "designers" turn quite nasty with a few members in another thread over these issues defending his "hard work" well lets face it we have seen the new flaw free units wich proves there was a fault and AA has offered us nothing but bull until the statement about us expecting them to be santa cluse. We arnt expecting santa clause just them to do right by there customers if a car is released with a design fault then they send out a letter calling for a recall and the fault is put right why any different in this case we are told its faults are due to keeping costs down so, is AA admitting to supplying a cheap peace o carp from a cheap company trying to cheap out with this excuse at the risk of there reputation. They released this to be a market first to try and build there reputation not prove it to be bad. I have found ADJ lighting to be fantastic and do as it says on the tin if not more its a shame the audio side of the company dosent follow suit as for the quote about apple taking every i phone 4 and replacing it no its not expected but they advertised a fix and software updates to cure the other problems. but apple are a big company that dont claim they produced it cheaply so dont grumble nintendo saw a problem with the wii to me getting over aggressive and slinging the remote through the tv was the users fault, but no they sent out a free fix because they value there customers and reputation on there market leading product (back when it was released). So all we ask is a free fix not a replacement unit or the excuse of what do you expect it was produced cheaply.