Skip to main content

Reply to "VDJ v6/v7 MIDI Mapping for VMS4"

@icebrkr man big thanks to you. Your mapping helped me alot . unfortunatley not all the buttons were properly assigned and i made some modifications and i've managed to put it in vdj 7 to work with the VMS4. I spent 3 looking for the mapping in order to help the fellow dj's out there having issues with the console. but apparently no one gives a damn! and i dont understand why the vdj forum staff there are asking for more money and license ...etc. when u want just a proper mapping ( not very supportive) and its not like ur asking something illegal . moving on from that my configuration works with 2 decks only and 90% of the button works ..except the touchpads on the left and right used to scroll up and down in ur folders.and i have a tip how to use ur console along with ur pc/laptop speakers 2.1 or 5.1 and with the headphones inserted in the console and able to use the cue option in order to hear the song before u put the volume up on the mix. ill get back with further details later .i am on a big hurry to a party using my vms4 Smiler cheers to all dj there !