Skip to main content

Reply to "UV Yet again. Large room advisory"

Well, ravers like their dark. The like to flink around glow sticks and wear these finger lights. They'll love the blinker pins I'm designing.

House lights will be killed for the rave event.
The 8 ADJ 64 LED Pros will be pointed from IN the stage for concerts to OUT to the dance area, but mostly UP so as to not to blind the ravers. The 4 Mega Panels will be mounted at stage level ON the stage, about 6-8 feet IN the stage and in front of the DJ position and pointing OUT from the stage but through the stage. These 12 lights will be running sound active mode via DMX.

I just want to cover a large area. The seem to want UV lights. The good thing is that since this is MOSTLY under 21, booze won't be an issue, and fortunately, UNLESS they are sneaking in drugs, the hardest they are gonna get is Poky sticks.

The room will mostly be pretty dark. The throw from the lights I have already provide what security feels comfortable with for the environment.

The thing with this show is that there is no target. People aren't focussed on the DJ position and the MC keeps trying t throw attention back to the dancers he brings on stage or keep it on the audience.

The floor of the room is me at the back or middle at the FOH position(depends if we go big or small room), and full of sweaty Anime fans. Got those ranging from barely dresses to full on cosplay ravers. People move around a LOT, both in and out of the rave, as well as all over the room.