Skip to main content

Reply to "Trouble with flicker on DMX LED lights"

Thank you so much for all the info. It's a little more than I wanted to spend since I already have a working system (to the naked eye) that looks really good using $15 to $25 fixtures, but I think it's worth it not to have the distracting issues in the videos. It was surprisingly difficult to find anyone who knew what lights to look for and the people who sell most of the lower priced fixtures have no idea what I was talking about and apparently could not be bothered to test their own products to see.

I appreciate your insight and knowledge, and as soon as I'm sure that I will still be getting paychecks, I will be purchasing some of the items you presented here.

I like the eliminator series, and I'm trying to decide between the Saber Spot RGBW and the Pinspot LED Quad DMX, both from ADJ. I already know the quality of ADJ products since I was a mobile DJ for 25 years and used many products from ADJ, but I got out of that business in 2005, so I never really got into the LED lighting or DMX during that time.