Skip to main content

Reply to "the new VMS4 mk2 ????"

New unit is being announced at NAMM on the 13th tomorow you can win one in there whats in a name competition seen here with BSR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuvPKb2UKgc now let them tell you there isnt a new unit ???

as for the low voltage i think maybe its just some of us experiencing it im running a 1.4k mobile rig and you have to crank the mixer to get the output up to get any volume thus causing distortion my pos beringer mixer was cleaner and had more go in it than this running my rig more than happily
as i said because of the corporate work and high end weddings i do i cant gig this controller unless run through another mixer to boost levels and give me a better mic input wich defeats the idea of the VMS4 carrying and setting up less gear iv sent for the fix and still months later not got it so all my VMS4 is a pritty ornament in my studio at home i cant return it as the vendor has washed his hands of any responsibility so im stuck with this Frowner just looking down the supplie of goods act to see if trading standards will deal with the vendor for me unless AA come good to us all with the old VMS4