Skip to main content

Reply to "The Future Of MY DMX."

I can't say I'm surprised.

For what you get with MyDMX and what you pay for it, you're getting a really good package.

Imagine, buying an OK but mainly starter-type DMX console, or getting what amounts to a rather expensive console that you can run yon your laptop should you so desire.

I'm pleased with my purchase of MyDMX. It does what I want and still leaves me room to grow.

I do think it is necessary for ADJ to take this sort of position. There is a BIG gap between prices of Compu Live and MyDMX. We(end users) have to think: we aren't buying this stuff for the heck of it. We're expecting to purchase tools and expect to make our investment back. A carpenter buys a hammer, and he can then build things(OK, he needs saws and screwdrivers and all sorts of other stuff, but you get my point). Buy the RIGHT product to do the job. OTo many users are buying the wrong product for the job and then crying that MyDMX screwed them. No, it didn't. MyDMX does what MyDMX is supposed to do. End users need to take responsibility for their purchases.

While MyDMX can't deliver everything to everyone, it delivers a LOT in a very affordable package. Killer value, killer product. Well done, ADJ! I'm pleased.