Skip to main content

Reply to "Shortcut for sideways scrolling?"

Well, let me say this:

I haven't outgrown MyDMX completely, as it still has plenty of life left in it. I'm just working on more complex stuff.

I made the jump to Compu Show, which has similarities, but overall, is an entirely different beast. I am rather pleased with my progress considering I'm so far not needing help. Plus, I'm a sound guy, not a lighting guy. The learning curve is high and it's not all intuitive at all until you sort of "cross that bridge" and then it starts to fall into place.

I'm not even checking out non ADJ or non-Elation products. It's easier for me that way.

Of course, "better" can also be subjective. What may be better for one person may not be better for another.

I wouldn't bother worrying about making MyDMX better. It's not going to happen. I mean, they'll make it better from a standpoint of fixing bugs and making things work that were supposed to work in the first place but aren't working right. As far as adding features and additional functionality, it simply isn't going to happen. It's part of the reason why the price is able to be so affordable. This isn't to say your ideas don't have merit though.