Skip to main content

Reply to "Setup - fixture drops, no show in faders"

Rebooted. Back to first base. DMX Mode but fixture drops into Patch panel at desired address and that's all. Can't move it. Pick another fixture and prev disappears. Cursor will only drag a box around clicked point, curious that.

User options menu is grayed out I just noticed - I'll do a search on that in the forum. So now I know my failMODE profile...

EUREKA! Tried restarting the controller after rebooting - exited MyDMX and reset the interface and now I can assign fixtures and they work great... (Thanks)
...except for the Chauvet COLORsplash JR./LED-PAR83 fixtures residing at address one greater than the dip settings. I have them set to channel 16 (dip 5 on [& 10 on for DMX mode]) and they respond starting at channel 17. I think this problem deserves it's own thread - I'll start one.
AND... The ADJ P36LED profile needs work, some ranges are off or missing - sounds like my first intro to profile development!

Also someone added the Chauvet COLORsplash JR./LED-PAR83 to the American DJ list as an led-par83 fixture - that's just making the list longer than it has to be but it's official and might be in use in the field so..., sigh. At least I can delete it from my list for awhile.

Merc