Skip to main content

Reply to "SDJ1 - Product of the year! [Easy] *lol*"

Both Denon and Pioneer have glitches, but that's not really something they wanna talk about, as the crown will tip over and there's a chance for a new king on the block!

If ya have a pice of gear and fill it up with lots of functions and shit, somthing eventually will go wrong.

Why do ya think Pioneer keep palying the same cards?

As for the CDJ 1000 MK IV, there will Certainly be a USB port,midi and maybe some different loop functions like the CDJ 400, other than that it will be clean.

Many deejays wanna spin music the easy way, not have to go through drivers ed once again or get a degree in science like with the DN 9000 *lol*

But when u master it, theres no comparrison!

Another thing that it's important to take into account is the pricerange!

Most of AA's prodds are really cheap, and if it's cheap it certainly can't be any good as any kid now can afford it.

But Pioneer, Wooow hey, they really land a punch on your wallet, so they are the best!, right?

I do have The CDJ 1000 mk3's, Denon DNS 3500's, DJM 909 - DJM 800 and a DN 9000, AA Q2422 Pro and as of this week, the AA SDJ1, so i know what i'm talking about Wink

Pioneer and Denon are really good equipment, there's no question about it, but when it comes to good and affordable gear, AA's the Masta!

Numrik and other prods doesn't even come close, and i've used several in diffrent clubs and venus.

/S
Last edited by Former Member