Skip to main content

Reply to "SDJ-2 "SD Audio Glitches" & USB recognition failure..."

Hey DJ Martin! Thanks a lot for the input. It is very useful for all of us who are American Audio fans!

I had already read your brilliant review and couldn't agree more with everything you say on it. However, I'd like to ask you something that is not clear enough for me. When you say that brands like Transcend have worked fine with your SDJ-2, do you actually mean that on those SDHC cards "the songs DO NOT tend to skip and/or have loud audio glitches that sounds like your speaker wants to explode with Kodak"? Or are you saying that they do work but have this issues also, whereas with other brands the unit doesn't work at all?

On the other hand, I'd like to share to the community that I have organized my folders by # and A-Z, each containing songs that start with the corresponding letter or number and I have not had any problem finding my tunes really really fast. I am currently using my iPod Classic on the USB port and have copied from my laptop to the iPod's HD the # and A-Z folders. It works flawlessly! It is a shame I haven't figured out how to make my 16GB USB Flash Drive get recognized by the SDJ-2 though.

Thanks for the feedback and hope to hear soon from you mate!

Alex.