Skip to main content

Reply to "Scan 250 lamp relay problem"

Well, I just got a new board from Hong Kong today... yeah, I know... but I had the Operator Pro, and I have been out of channels for a long time. Just couldn't come off the 5 bills for the Magic.

Anyway, I have learned more about programming tonight than I have for a long time. I have 24 channels now, and it is working well. The thing I was not able to do was create chases, because I was doubled up on several lights.

Anyway, what I have learned from this is that you need to still program the mirrors even for the lights that are technically "off", and you DO need to leave channel 3 between 5 and 10 to keep them alive. I was trying to program chases and only program mirror position for the mirror of the lamp that was "on".. so, I was getting mirrors going to "home" position, then when the light came on, it flung the beam to the spot position. Now it looks killer. I currently have 4 of these, 4 250 watt hallogen color changers, 4 LED pars, and two LED strips. It's a dynamite show.

Thanks for your help. The only thing I am wondering now is if the other two lights are actually the malfunctioning ones as they DON'T blackout.... Smiler