Skip to main content

Reply to "ProScratch 2 Difficulty reading recorded CDs"

Thanks Skillz, I haven't heard from anyone yet - but I'm gonna call today. I did a Valentines Day party last night and even after trying everything as suggested above (burn at 1x, use highest quality media) and I'm in the middle of a slow song with a dance floor full of couples and........click, click, click, click, click. I feel like an idiot as people turn and look at me like and my sound quality is a mess. I've spent a fortune on the highest quality equipment I could afford to help separate myself from my competition and I promote myself as having the highest quality reliable equipment, and then I show up and can't get either of my two PS2's CD players to work - very frustrating. I was considering either making the huge investment in all factory produced CD's, or getting rid of the PS2's for something that will be more stable. I currently download my music LEGALLY and produce my own CD's which is cost efficient and convenient, but doesn't do me any good if the player can't read it correctly. (Sorry - just venting), I'll call ADJ today.