Skip to main content

Reply to "No 3D Visualizer"

I get it, I'm an engineer, I do my fare share of programming on a daily basis, its difficult and time consuming, and some times setbacks happen. I think most people are getting excited and impatient for a feature they have been waiting on for a long time. I personally bought MyDMX over a year ago, foolishly thinking the features advertised on the box would be the features that would come with it functional right out of the package. They did eventually get the android remote released, it had some bugs, but that's what updates are for, and in the end it gets the job done as advertise. So, I'm still hopeful for a late 2013 visualizer release, but as late 2013 descends upon us it does make me a nervous that there hasn't been an update on this topic from ADJ since January. If I was on the brink of releasing a huge update that includes a major feature I would be broadcasting updates like crazy. The only think lack of communication does in bread suspicion and rumors. An update, good or bad, would at least put a lot of minds at ease.