So far, my iPad EasyRemote is working perfectly. However, the Android application still has plenty of problems.
Once you shut down MyDmx, my Nexus will no longer communicate with MyDmx projects. The learned EasyRemote commands are not sticking. I have to re-assign all my buttons every time I bring up my MyDmx project. I have no clue if this is an issue with the EasyRemote app or MyDmx. The MyDmx project looks like the EasyRemote commands are still "learned", but it doesn't respond to EasyRemote.
And please...a user really should be able to save their Android project under the same existing name. I want to save every minute or so while I set up my Easy Remote project, but I have to create a new *.xml file every time. This is a pain in the butt. In order to keep the project name I want, I have to save under a new name, delete the old file, then save again under the correct name.
Even after I got my project running and the buttons re-assigned for my show, the highlighted buttons would only toggle 60% of the time. I ended up with several buttons highlighted at the same time. It was very intermittent on whether or not the toggling would work.