Skip to main content

Reply to "NEW ADJ CONTEST!! CHECK IT OUT!"

Hello all from "Down Under"

My first contact with ADJ gear came when I was working as DJ/Lighting Engineer for Club Med @ Lindeman Island.

We had a very limited budget, but the Chef De Village was asking for more and more elaborate shows and technical production...

Because of this I started doing some research into what was available... and settled upon 20 LED Par 64's and 15 LED Par 36's... It did take me nearly two days to run DMX all over our semi outdoor theatre, and another week to get the sparky down to run power...

But... when the system was powered up that first night, and I went through some of the cues I'd recorded, both the staff and CDV were blown away!!! The comments and praise I received was awesome, and extremely gratifying...

I no longer work for Club Med, but by the time I left we had also purchased lasers, truss, strobes and scanners.... all at my request...

And guess what.... those first 64's are still going strong... and believe me, they are active from 5pm - 6am, 7 days a week, 365 a years...

Great products and even better prices... Now, I just need to figure out what the first purchase is for my new endeavour... "panda'monium productions"