Skip to main content

Reply to "NEED HELP !!!"

I'll explain a bit more, maybe someone can help me.

On the Owners Manual say: 34. POWER SUPLLY: The Power Supply IS NOT required, but the LED indicators on the mixer knobs will be dim, headphones may be underpowered, and there is an increase chance of audio distortion.

That Been said, if the power supply is NOT required for the unit to turn on, how come after 3 days of purchase, the VMS4 doesn't turn on????????

To the Dev team, Moderators and users......anybody had this issue before?, I live in Guatemala, City, C.A., Bought the units last thursday in Miami, came back to my country, the first problem I encounter war a Burned out Master level signal led, that was on friday afternoon after taking the unit out and tested it for the first time ( not a nice first impression), and 2 days later, this problem?...I know warranty does not cover outside US, even though the guy at Guitar Center made me buy an extra 36 month warranty witch he said it was a worldwide warranty.

I'm not looking for a replacement, even though it would be fair for me, but what I'm looking for is someone to help me resolve this issue. I called AA Customer Service and their response was : THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP !!!, I called Guitar Center Customer Service, and their response was : bring the unit back..... Yeah sure, I just spend $499.00 for the unit plus $89.99 for the extra warranty, now I have to buy a $650.00 airplane ticket to have my problem resolve on a device I just bought 5 days ago.

Please someone help me !!!