Skip to main content

Reply to "MyDMX or CompuLive -> DMX Recorder"

It shouldn't be hard -- a "scene" in MYDMX is a series of still scenes. a "Chase" or "Show" in DMX PArtner or DMX Duo (now called a DMX Recorder) is equal to a My DMX Scene.

There ouught to be a conversion program or modem software to map these scenes to a chase bank in the DMX Recorder.

It might be a variation of the modem software already available for them.

I imagine there would be different configuration files (ability to save different configurations). You would see a picture or a list of available banks on each controller (they are almost the same) -- or maybe a toggle switch as to which controller you are using. Then there would be an import command to import a Scene file from MyDMX and map to one of the scenes or shows. There would also be an "upload" and "download" comman as in the RS232 software that exists now. We can then give a preprogrammed dmx recorder with the master chases developed in MyDMX -- which is more visual.

This is something ADJ should do -- it enhances three products.

Right now, I would have to play each scene in my DMX connected to a DMX receord and record each one mannually, advancing to the next step - rather time consuming.

Jingles -- any progress on this.