Skip to main content

Reply to "my traktor configurations (TSI FIles)"

quote:
Originally posted by W.A.R.Z:
so far I have solved all the bugs traktor with maps, but the configuration for 4 decks going to be difficult, I managed to set the eq for each channel and the CUE / PLAY-PAUSE on the decks C / D by pressing the shift key , example: shift + (CUE or PLAY / PAUSE) for decks C / D, but not for anything even close to the configuration I want to do, what I wanted would map with focus and cues according cue tight, deck selection and functions that go to that deck, and see if the audio american guys help us,a detail would be good too what I said in another post, which according to the deck by selecting the color change hotkeys,,to see if they help, it would be important that,,because I have no control (jogs, fx, loops etc.) I have only control the cue / play / pause and gain and EQ

not if I have explained well because I use google translator, to see if there is any audio american boy and gives us some kind of solution for 4 decks in traktor

Anything is better than American Audi tsi set up. Can you please make it available so we can all use it.

The website you are putting up the download tsi file is faulty can you uploaded it on here where it says add attachment.?