Skip to main content

Reply to "My Dmx Driver for vista 64"

I got a nice call I think on Sunday from someone who also reads the forums. He needed a bit of clarification on using MIDI. That was a fun call, but I had the time to take that call that day.

After I got done scanning slides, I had to move my old Pro Tools system out of the rack it lives in and onto a set of rack rails. I am now in the process of wiring the new gear into that recycled rack. It has to be certified and ready to roll by Thursday as it goes into live production for Saturday. I've also got to get some video and photos edited for web site updates before Friday. My difficult objective for Wednesday is to acquire or create two custom antennal cables(UHF to BNC, 50 ohms) and make two custom XLR cables(M-M shortie and a F-F long). Difficult to get out of the house during the week, and lots of preparation for a marathon festival event for Saturday.

I feel bad I couldn't return the call, but unfortinately, I have to prioritize. Right now it's projects and sound, even though I'm doing tons of work with MyDMX right now.

After this weekend(or maybe earlier), I have to take another break from this forum to deal with other busy projects that must be addressed and resolved.

As I said, I don't mind the calls. I like to help folks out.