Skip to main content

Reply to "Moving Fixtures To New Address"

Thank you all who have repeated said that planning ahead is the key. After 23 years in this industry, I am now being told something I already have learned time after time. Thanks.

Everyone seems to be missing the point here. How the fxxx could I plan that something would come along six months after initial set design which would have FIXED ADRESSING.
I doubt there is an LD out there who could foresee and plan for that to happen.

I, like you chris, am not an LD, but a very experienced DJ with many years of DMX programming behind me. I am new to the software variant of control, but the basics are common no matter what kit you use.

This issue will probably never arise again in my remaining years on this planet (many may they be) but it has happened and I need to fix it.

I am pretty fed up now with this to the point that I am considering saying stuff this program. If I am going to have to sit and reprogram the set, I am going to move to something else instead. I am hacked off with the number of basic features which are missing from MyDMX and the fact that development has ceased so we keep getting told.

Freestyler & Entec, here I come.