Okay, I fixed my own problem. There are 3 .dll files missing; MSVCP140.dll, VCRuntime140.dll and VCRuntime140_1.dll. I had to find these files, then manually copy them into the C:\Windows\System32 folder. Apparently, this was built in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, which is what I use in my day job. I gotta tell you, it's a serious breach of incompetence for a programmer to build a project with the associated DLLs. In fact, it's pretty hard to screw something like that up. Someone in higher management needs to be made aware of how bad their programming staff actually is. This product, while the interface is great, has more design and functional flaws than anything I've ever seen.