Skip to main content

Reply to "MIDI Mess! It's JUNK"

Matt,

I recently purchased the Korg NanoKontrol to run with MYDMX2.0 on a brand new Mac. It works GREAT. However I ran into the same issue. I can easily assign midi control over the faders, knobs and all the buttons. But the software doesn't save the midi commands. When you close and reopen the software and move one of the faders, the software freezes and doesn't usually return.

I use this for my church. So there is a particular scene that I've created for the sermon. This scene is holding the same position for a good 25 minutes. During the first service, somewhere in that long scene, the software unexpectedly closed. Of course this is an issue because when you reopen it goes back to the first scene in the list. Also, once you reopen, midi control is gone.

I ran the same thing for second service without the midi controller, not a single problem.

The controller works AWESOME as long as you're continuously using it. But it seems like it times out almost causing the software to crash. For the time being I returned mine, will buy it again once that ADJ/Elation confirmed the problem is solved.

Thanks for all the great work that you guys are doing trying to fix every issue that comes your way. You're doing a great job. You make it easy to sell your products as well at our shop in Minneapolis.