Skip to main content

Reply to "Mark (JSM's) Thread"

Normally i don't buy a product that's just on the market, i'll wait until i've read positive things on forums,... but when i saw vms4, i've sold my denon dn-x1500 & m-audio xponent because i've thought vms4 will be a good product. and i still think that, but i can't understand the less of support from ADJ. (to quick a product on the market without testing)virtualdj & traktor are products from a different brand (that's the problem). in the future, i'll gonna buy hard -and software from the same company. and i'll think it's normal that Mark & other people are a little bit dissapointed. i know how to import a tsi file en i know that you can make your own with "learn function" but i want full control & not searching for days how to make the jog wheel work or other things,(i'm a dj, not a programwiz) but when i asked for other settings, no one was giving me a good answer.also on traktor & virtualdj forums. I'll hope ADJ make some good support vid. Like Mark said, in near future every brand is coming with a midi controller, and if you want to be become a industry standard (like Technics & Pioneer, NI)you'll have to do better than this.peace