Skip to main content

Reply to "Mark (JSM's) Thread"

Leo,

You may be the best person to call, but until i have a cheaper way of calling the states, i refuse to call the American lines.

This product is sold in Europe, but then to get the support we have to call you guys ..

"no-fair" i think is the phrase.

We need a toll free number to call.

Calling the 800 number in the states still gets us an international call rate, well it certainly does from Spain and I used to work for the people who built phone companies and from my understanding there's not going to be a free way of calling the states from Europe.

Can I ask that someone takes this product seriously in your company, every man and his dog will release a 4 channel product in Nov/Dec, even the Thia copycats are onto it, so instead of being the only kid on the block, this product will become a tiny drop in a very large pond ...

if the forum is seen to be hositle, the product unsupported and in some cases defective. This product will not sell, remember everyone who's thinking of these products stops by the forums to see if the units work okay and what other users are saying about the product.

As for you comment on Mods, if you are a moderator on a board it should be your duty to be active. Not just to get your hands on kit before anyone else, or to "big up" yourself. I'm a moderator on many boards, and have been doing it since they were based on basic email lists ! i haven't asked for kit, special treatment it's about knowledge and assistance at a level higher than others