Skip to main content

Reply to "light help part 2"

I appreciate your replys. Our pars do have color gels on them, and the low lying fog effect is a good idea. Thanks! Another question that comes to mind is this, should the wattage on the pars and intels be the same or should one be higher than the other, if so which one should be higher. The stages we play aren't huge, and the 300 watt p-56 lamps are as close to perfect for our situation as we can get.I tried 500 watters but they were to bright in some cases and made a bigger diffrence in amp draw than my math suggested. I'm also going to get some rainbow 250's to complement the pars. As for budget I've been working a-lot of over time and saving every penny i could for the last 2 years so after sound system improvements and a new bass rig I should have about 3000.00 left.Iwant to try and stay under that figure but still buy new. Lastly I was thinking of mighty scans but if you can recomend a better AMDJ intell for band lighting please do. Also does anybody here have the Elation ( I can mention Elation can't I?) computer control system. Since I already have a laptop this might be the way to go for me.

Thanks
P-Bass