Skip to main content

Reply to "Korg Nanokontrol"

Good.

The LTP/HTP stuff is "global" for all scenes. It's like I said, you have to experiment with that to see what works for you.

Personally speaking, if you have your scenes programmed right, you ideally shouldn't need the controller a whole lot. That's not entirely true though. Say you have a complex scene(complex because of movers), you can use the controller to bring up banks of other lights.

In the big show I do,(in this case it's programmed), I have things pulse between red and blue. If I had banks of regular cans, I could do some sweeps with my movers(they are just static up with a rotating gobo, which is fine for now), I could let sweeping movements go with the movers while using the faders on the controller to bring up/down the red and blue banks.

The reality is that since i'm using all LED, it's not really a possibility based on how I programmed the scene, but that's OK.

You might want to use LTP mode, which is "last takes priority". That IDEALLY should be your over-ride mode at least until another scene comes in, which would be the new "latest/last".

For a while, when I was doing more manual control, I had some set for LTP, some for HTP. I can't say anything other than with your experimentation, you'll figure what you need to set in which manner.