Skip to main content

Reply to "Just some things..."

quote:
Originally posted by DJDavis:
Ok here are the issues i have/had with my VMS4:

First of all i have been waiting for this device since March 2010.

It should have been out in April..but there was a big delay..

ok, well i finally got my vms4 this week and first of all when i unpacked it:

one channel fader is a bit damaged, but it works..

there are some scratches all over the device..

ok, no big deal.

Next i installed the software and tried to work with the vms. Buuuut there was just noise and no music Frowner so it took me 6 hours to find that error.

The error was that i used the device as my standard soundcard. So i had to undo that and then there was something wrong with the asio driver and an old installed one.

I delted the old asio, configured the new asio and then everything worked with my VDJPro edition.

but for some weird reason there isn't that "vms4" symbol when i select something in my "soundcard option" i just have the "2 soundcard option".

And the vdj version which was with the vms4 hasn't got an config option menu, it just keeps telling me that i had my 20 days of testing which isn't true..

weeelll everthing is working now.

NEARLY everthing:

There are those cue issues.
Buttons don't activate when i press them. I have to press them ones more.
The sound isn't the best.

And I'm sure there are more things wich i will find out soon Frowner

we all now about the delays fellas, no need to harp on it, i wouldve gladly waited another year for this unit if i had too, BUT lets stick to the issues at hand, DJ Davis i too had some cue issues, i believe a firmware patch is coming soon or already posted on the website or even here in forum check it out, PS are you using mac or pc??