Skip to main content

Reply to "How to convert MTS/M2TS video?"

I have to wonder why spammers keep coming back? Even more so, why do they keep coming back where they have been made aware that they are no longer welcome?

Why do spammers have to keep moving around to post their unwanted trash? Why is it that they also have to base their entire business model on abuse of some manner? Abusing forms, abusing web forums, abusing email, abusing usenet? They abuse rsources they don't own or control, in order to send stuff or post stuff that nobody wants in areas that it is not wanted and done at the expense of someone else.

Why does this spammer have to change tactics and go from showing their stuff directly now to having another company front their stuff in order to provide a layer of false protection against the eventuality of being caught? Why dos this spammer, who besides having to abuse FREE resources to promoted their products, but also has to abuse unsecured machines to do it? They compromise innocent people and in many cases force them to lose their accounts, while the spammer gets another "Free shot" at abusing the internet?

But, this spammer won't care. They don't read this. It's more important to do the popular "sh*t and split" tactic. Cowards. Bottom Feeders. Don't even have the gonads to do this stuff direction. Nope. Must offload all costs onto others.

Time for the hammer to fall. I know where you are, I know where you "live", at least as far as where you host your site. I can track down your money trail. If this is how this company chooses to conduct themselves on the internet, then it is just a matter of time before they drive themselves out of business. If the product is "so damn good", then using key words and properly submitting to search engines and participating in forums and usenet ON TOPIC is more than sufficient to market. But also, if the product is that damn good, then it is worth spending MONEY to promote it. Go to trade shows, industry events, PAY for a damn booth. Or maybe you'd prefer to take the same tactics to trade shows: show up with bags of product and then just came out in front of others booths with bullhorns and prevent the people who are paying for floorspace from using it?

I hate spammers. Because of them alone, the internet has incurred expenses of over $20 BILLION a year thanks to this unwanted traffic.