Skip to main content

Reply to "How I use a PocketScan setup for EVERYTHING!!!"

Hello Light It Up! The mirror ball idea sounds really cool...Just program two of the scans with the spot gobo pointed at the ball...You could even make the color gobo slowly change from color to color sort of like a color wheel...I like it!...They really do cut down so much on light set up time...
kbrkr...Yes, All the pocket scans come with built in lasers...I have a few programs with just the lasers and honestly it doesn't do anything for me smoke or no smoke,It just looks kind of lame... OTOH I think the lasers look pretty cool and adds a nice touch in the factory scenes working together with the regular scan stuff...I didn't pay anywhere near your $2500 quote....I got the 4 PocketScans,******* controller which IS a DMX Operator with the ******* name silk screened on it because it was cheaper at the time, 4 Hosa XLR cables,4 clamps,light stand with 10' truss with a T bar at the top of each stand and an extra bulb for around $15-1600 brand new..Are you excited? Grab your credit card and go Go GO! Big Grin I do DJ work so they work great for that...I'm not sure how they would work for a band because they are only 100 watt bulbs and you would have to compete with the stage lights lighting the band...I think if I was doing the band thing, I would seriously look at those new Concept intels...Even the Concept 1 has 250w bulbs which sure looks very exciting to me!...