Skip to main content

Reply to "Hash Marks worn off after THREE DAYS USE???"

VF037050942. I have already received an RA from Zzounds, they are willing to give me a full credit including the shipping I paid. I am very seriously considering swapping it out for something else, but would like the chance to stick with it for a while. I cannot however use it with all the Hash Marks rubbing off so quickly, nor with a FADER BREAKING AFTER 3 DAYS MID-SET. Which no one seemed to notice I mentioned as of yet. I am NOT a bedroom DJ, and this is not a hobby for me. I WORK my faders, and I expect them to work for me. ALL THE TIME. I hope I had a bad fader, and that it won't happen again. (Not so quickly at least) I propose that for me to be able to use this in good faith, I need ADJ to organise a Skin for me so my Hash Marks remain intact, and either arrange an immediate repair at no cost to me of the fader, otherwise, provide me with a spare SET of faders so that I can be assured I will be able to get up and running quickly if this should happen again. Thank you for your assistance. And please refrain from patronizing me by suggesting it might be fader rub. Again, I'm not new to this, it was FINGER rub, not Fader Rub... Please fix this ASAP, as I have gigs in the very near future, and want to see how this performs live. (If I can rely on it, that is.)