Skip to main content

Reply to "Hash Marks worn off after THREE DAYS USE???"

quote:
Originally posted by KidKinedik:
I think the thing that will stop me from taking advantage of Zzounds 30 DAY RETURN POLICY and swapping for a Traktor Kontrol S4 would be for someone from ADJ to say, "We're very sorry for your trouble, and we stand by our gear, so since you otherwise love the controller Smiler , and would like to give us a shot and keep your VMS, here's your FREE STYLEFLIP SKIN AND SET OF REPLACEMENT FADERS Big Grin ". I could definitely see that as something that would show me in good faith that ADJ looks after their customers in a caring and responsible fashion. In exchange I will post my custom Traktor Pro 2.1 MIDI mappings which took me about 14 HOURS of mapping and cross-referencing. (I'm a Traktor MIDI Wizard, BTW, and these are set up to take advantage of 2 Track Decks, and 2 Sample Decks. I wouldn't have to spend 14 hours with a Kontrol S4, it would be plug and play.) And yes, if any of you are wondering, I was waiting outside my local Guitar Center at about 7:20 AM on the 1st of April waiting for them to open, and happily plonked down the full retail of USD $669.00 to own this AMAZING NEW VERSION Eeker , and I'd strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to really experience the true power of the VMS4.

Hi buddy, i'd gladly pay for this mapping. Do you have a list of what buttons do what?